Wednesday 13 February 2013

14th

Thursday
14 February 2013
0105 

Well, I do not know how to start. So, I will just go straight to the point. 

Is just another regular day for all of the single ladies and gentleman out there. Being single myself for a pretty long time, I'm kinda enjoying it since I do not need to crack my brain to make the person feel ultrafantasticmegavoombastically
special. So don't be all sad or #foreveralone :) There is always something to be happy about on a gloomy day. Smile and maybe someone who is single will fall in love with your smile and 14th will indeed be special for you <3 

To whom it may concern;

Happy Valentine Day. No matter how much I wish I will still be the one for you, it's never going to happen since it is useless to fight alone in a war that needs two. However, whatever it is, whether or not you have a change of status, I will still wish you. At least I won't feel remorse later on. I sincerely hope you will have a wonderful day on a day of love. 

Love,
Jing






No comments:

Post a Comment