Saturday 16 February 2013

craziest dream that I have to post cause I love it

I HAD ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING DREAM SO FAR, IN THE NEW YEAR! Why? Because, first, it was held in space, not some any random space, but the space as in with planets and stars and moon that space. Secondly it involve with the people I love and thirdly it has food in it :)

Start: With my family including my cousins family, we decided to go on a holiday. Because technology was so freaking advance, we could just take a rocket of our own to space, just like how we go to JB as and when we want. So we went to space and in between, we stop at a rest stop and had Subway. And the person who serve us was my friend mum. I was shocked she might recognise me so I did not order any food and went to eat Mcd instead. After buying my food, I went to find my family, but I couldn't find them. However, I found my Bgirls'11 sitting at one table like how we use to in the old school. So I just went there happily. After awhile, got one group of tourist came and one of the person was "the girl who is best not to be mention". I was so attracted by her, and kept staring as she walk past our table. And I woke up.

I meant subway in space is pretty awesome right :D Although it is just a ridiculous dream but it was really funny thinking about it. HAHA :) to escape from the reality once a while isn't that bad right?
Considering that exams starts tomorrow :) I hope I could at least pass! Good luck to those who are having exams too!

No comments:

Post a Comment